'I am so pissed', I told Mihir in a truly flustered way during one of our
conversations.
'You always are' came the instant and cool replay from him.
I was shocked and even more annoyed now. I let it be. No really, I did.
Its not just because I want to sound good on my blogs.
But when I reflected, I realized that when situations choose a not so
favorable direction, is what causes the Pissed Syndrome to kick in . Also,
somehow Mihir is responsible for most of those things. Even if there is an
earthquake in Alaska, I tie it back to him. So he needs to know, you see!!
While few things choose a take a different trajectory in life, there are
lot things that do follow a 'the expected course' or choose a better route.
Those are blessings for which the words 'Thank You' are insufficient.
I have a thing for lists, there is to-do list,packing list,
check-lists etc etc. On an impluse I
decided to make a Grateful List!!
So basically I started noting down wonderful people, moments, things etc
that are blessings and I can say thank
you for. I want them to etched in my mind, so that may be years later I can
read them and feel happy.
I am not sharing the list, no no!!
But as I was reading my list today it felt nice. I realized Shit Happens,
but for a very short while (Unless you are having lose motions, but those are
few odd days) Its the good things that are
around us in abundance.
Coincidentally the new kid in the trend zone is called 'Gratitude is the
new attitude'. Try it!!
Comments
Post a Comment